Photo booths has not only become a trend to weddings, birthdays, reunions and anniversary celebrations but also become an increasing trend in corporate events. Though major corporate events still hire or attract photographers to take all the important photos as well as use video equipment to capture the whole event, some corporate events are considering the use of photo booths during the event due to the advantages they provide.
Photo booth provides (OMG! Photo Booth Hire / London) a refreshing experience for guests during these events. It serves as an alternative way to spend time while waiting for the corporate event to start. Friends, acquaintances and colleagues also find it fun to experience photo booths together. Pictures are immediately available for the guests to have after the photo shoot.
Event coordinators have several criteria in choosing the perfect photo booth for the corporate event. Here are the things they consider in choosing one.
- Seeing the real deal – It is not enough to see images of the photo booth. The important thing is to see the actual photo booth. This will give you an accurate picture whether the photo booth will be perfect for the event.
- Check printing results – Though photo booths allow you to see the image captured in the screen, it is important to check the printed image more than anything. The quality of the printed copy is far more significant than the quality of the image displayed in the screen for guests will be bringing home the printed copies. The options for the printed photo should also be considered. You should check if the photo booth can only take single shots, multiple shots and even continuous shots and if it is possible to get the photo strip fast enough to avoid delay.
- Test the photo booth – Though printing result is important, the experience that the guests will have in using the photo booth is equally vital. The purpose of having a photo booth aside from providing convenient souvenirs is to let the guests enjoy using it. Test the actual usage of the photo booth from the feel if it is comfortable up to the convenience in using the booth. The size is also important since corporate event would include company staff who know each other and more likely to have groups photos taken in the booth.
- Check the contractor’s reputation – Photo booth rentals should have serve in several events already. Try to check for reviews from past customers to get an idea of the quality of service the photo booth company provides.
- Make sure the booth is perfect for the event – If the corporate event has a theme, the photo booth should match the aesthetics of the event. You should also decide whether to use an open or closed photo booth depending on the guests and their preferences.
- Customize the appearance of the photo booth – It is important to ask the provider whether they will allow you to modify some things with the photo booth especially the appearance to create a sense of exclusiveness. Corporate events are also promoting the brand or business of the host so it is important to be able to put something that represents the brand in the photo booth.
Whatever you will choose, just remember that photo booths should provide a fun way to spend time for the guests while giving them a convenient means to secure souvenirs for the event.